My Birthday: Heather-Palooza via Instagram

Monday, June 11, 2012


Last weekend was my birthday.
I practically slept in my DIY Glitter Crown. 
And I'm not sure what I was doing in most of the photo evidence...
but I don't need to explain myself
because on my birthday
I do what I want.



What girls really do in the bathroom.



Mimosa, check. 
Cat ears, check. 
Fresh updated pic on instagram, check.


Call to husband who is at home cleaning, cooking, watching baby.
I'm at the pool:

Me: Hey, did you get my picture?
Hubs: Yeah
Me: Did you see my DIY glitter crown, 
isnt it cool!??
Hubs: Yeah, I P.I.C.K.ed it up.

I probably shouldn't have left that huge mess in the kitchen.



1 down, 1 to go.

My BFF Claire.

(!!!!!!!!!!!)

A little something we watched all weekend.
Now for your viewing pleasure...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Loading...

Pretty Unpretentious All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger