Gather Handmade *Giveaway*
Words can not describe how excited I am to be hosting a giveaway featuring Gather Handmade Jewelry! The artist behind these pieces is so beyond talented. I want everything. And if you met her, you would be instantly drawn to her unique sense of style, shameless pairing of pieces, and humble energy. To Enter: Follow Pretty Unpretentious. Click here > After visiting the Gather Jewelry Etsy Shop , tell us what your favorite item is by leaving a comment below. :-) The winning comment will be selected at random via random.org. Voting ends November 3, 2011 @ midnight. The winner will be announced November 4, 2011 Good luck friends!




This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePictures like these make me so happy. I love organized pretty spaces. And I also love my boyfriend who does all of my laundry! He's a keeper, I know haha. Had to delete my previous comment, the formatting went haywire!
ReplyDeleteFound you through Follow Fest, check out my blog if you're interested!
My Growing Obsessions