Gather Handmade *Giveaway*
Words can not describe how excited I am to be hosting a giveaway featuring Gather Handmade Jewelry! The artist behind these pieces is so beyond talented. I want everything. And if you met her, you would be instantly drawn to her unique sense of style, shameless pairing of pieces, and humble energy. To Enter: Follow Pretty Unpretentious. Click here > After visiting the Gather Jewelry Etsy Shop , tell us what your favorite item is by leaving a comment below. :-) The winning comment will be selected at random via random.org. Voting ends November 3, 2011 @ midnight. The winner will be announced November 4, 2011 Good luck friends!


Love it! I'm trying to decided between a succulent garden or an oriental garden in the front of our house. Do they do good in the ground too or do you need special soil?
ReplyDeleteYou could always do both!
ReplyDeleteI always add soil because we have that awful clay dirt! :-)